The latest version 1.2.0 of WPCasa Listings Map is now ready for download.
In this update we’ve added a few new features and fixed a small bug where a property with no address could cause the listings map to not display properly.
This is probably the most powerful feature since it allows to display a Listings Map with Properties from a specific location, category, feature, type or a combination of all of them.
So if you have for example the term “Berlin” under the location taxonomy and want to only include those properties on a map you would use the shortcode as in the following example:
Find more info in our documentation.
You can now optionally have a close button on the infoboxes and can control if you want the infoboxes to popup on mouseover or on click/tap.
For that we’ve added 2 new options which you can find in WP-Admin > WPCasa > Settings > Listings Map.
Various Fixes and minor improvments
For developers it might be interesting that we’ve added also a filter (wpsight_listings_map_infobox_close_icon) for the close icon which can be utilized in order to use a custom image.
We’ve also fixed an issue with properties without an address causing the map to not display properly.
So go ahead and make sure to update the WPCasa Listings Map to the latest version (1.2.0).
- Added Taxonomy Queries for limiting markers on the map for specific locations, features, listing-categories or listing-types
- Added Infobox Close Icon
- Added Option to display/hide close icon
- Added Option to select event for infobox display (mouseover, click)
- Added Filter to use custom close icon
- Fixed issue with broken maps caused by properties with no address.
- Option Page Adjustments for the upcoming WPCasa 1.2.0
Please go to WP-Admin > Dashboard > Updates and find the update notification of the plugin and follow the instructions on the screen.