Many hours of development have gone into this shiny new version of our front end submission add-on WPCasa Dashboard. We’ve rebuilt it from scratch, created a new set of shortcodes and added payment gateways for you to offer paid listings.
Version 1.0 had basic functionalities to accept front end listing submissions but was kind of static when we look at the login functionality or the set of dashboard fields.
Version 1.1 is practically a new plugin as we rethought and recoded it from the bottom up. The dashboard elements can now be managed by adding shortcodes to static pages. The submission form has been divided into steps and we added a powerful package system to offer paid listings with different pricing plans.
Find more information and screenshots in our add-on documentation.
- Revamp of the entire add-on
- Front end forms now use CMB2
- Added shortcode for front end registration
- Added shortcode for front end login
- Added shortcode for front end logout
- Added shortcode for front end profile
- Added shortcode for front end submission
- Added shortcode for front end payments
- Added shortcode for front end transactions
- Added shortcode for front end password change
- Added shortcode for front end password recover
- Added reCAPTHCA option for login/registration forms
- Added payment gateway PayPal
- Added payment gateway PayPal Credit Card
- Added payment gateway Stripe
- Added payment options (free/packages)
Please go to WP-Admin > Dashboard > Updates and find the update notification of the plugin and follow the instructions on the screen. If you do not see the notification, please make sure to activate your add-on license.