The latest version
1.4.0 1.4.1 of WPCasa Madrid is now ready for download.
WordPress 5.6 has just been released and includes some updates to the included jQuery library. This has caused some conflicts with some themes and plugins. In WPCasa London it has caused some search fields to not appear correctly and the mobile menu not working as expected. With the release of WPCasa Madrid
1.4.0 1.4.1 this has been fixed now.
Beside that we’ve fixed a few other issues such as the invisible controls on the single listing maps, and a bug on GravityForms submit buttons where the button does not submit as expected.
On top we’ve already included support for the upcoming leaflet maps which will be released with WPCasa 1.3.0
- Fixed Google Font loading
- Added leaflet maps support (available in WPCasa 1.3.0)
- Added support for WPCasa
- Added option to display/hide agent bio
- Fixed bug with the GravityForms Submit Button
- Fixed display of Google Maps Interface Icons
- Updated Twitter Bootstrap to 3.4.1
Please go to WP-Admin > Dashboard > Updates and find the update notification of the theme and follow the instructions on the screen. Also remember to activate your theme license key to be able to download the update.