The latest version 1.2.1 of WPCasa Stage is now ready for download.
In this release we’ve completely update the included slider and carousel scripts, fixed a bug with the price display and tested compatibility with PHP 7.2.
WPCasa Stage uses the famous Owl Carousel script for the sliders and the carousel which are used to either display listing previews or listing images. This script has now been updated from 2.0.0 to 2.3.4 which basically means quite a few things have changed in the background. This required also to fully rework the related functions with which we build the actual slider and carousels. The advantages are pretty straight forward:
- The issue with having only a single image displaying in the listing image slider has now been fixed
- Its now possible to have multiple sliders and multiple carousels on a single page without the issue of having the controls of one slider control all the other sliders on the same page
- New version of the Owl Carousel Script is even more optimized. Also a minified version of the required CSS gets loaded. This maybe doesn’t make a high-speed rocket out of your site, but still improves the loading speed.
Further we’ve fixed a PHP Notice on the Price/Listing ID Display.
Last but not least WPCasa Stage is now fully compatible with PHP 7.2 (actually it was already before, but just to make sure we’ve fully tested it again)
- Update – Owl Carousel Scripts
- Update – Slider and Carousel functions
- Fix – Issue with Listing ID Display
- Compatibility – Full PHP 7.2 Compatibility
Please go to WP-Admin > Dashboard > Updates and find the update notification of the theme and follow the instructions on the screen. Also remember to activate your theme license key to be able to download the update.